LBH ROMA LUXUS
luxury group (romaluxus hotel, hotel caravita, hotel vespasiano e cola di rienzo luxury penthouse) ensure you that the health and safety of our customers and employees remains our priority.
We assure you that we are rigorously following all recommendations and measures defined by the health authorities, collaborating in full with them in any situation of any suspicion or detection of infections.
The global protocol is being implemented in these days in all our hotels and will be permanently updated.
The protocol includes:
• Detailed and scientifically verified information about the coronavirus, prevention, reaction and treatment.
• Updated scientific information from international and national organizations.
• Mandatory standards for hotels, in health, prevention and response, reporting and escalation of information, and movement and concentration of people.
• General operational guidelines for hotel employees and our corporate offices.
• Guidelines on customer information and awareness.
• Informational materials for employees and clients.
• List of hygiene, cleaning and disinfection products and their technical specifications for cases where similar products are required.
Moreover given the uncertainty that exists and that is beyond our control, luxury group has arranged the maximum possible facilities to ensure that our individual customers can plan and book their trips with great serenity knowing that they can modify or cancel their bookings at a later date with the maximum flexibility.
According to the italian law issued on march 17 2020 n.18 regarding extraordinary measures to face covid-19, we are updating our policy to provide our customers the maximum flexibility we can offer during these challenging times.
If you have booked a room at a not refundable rate you will be given a voucher you can use within one year at our property.
Please visit our website for the most up-to-date information and for additional details about availability and cancellation policy. On our website, you will also find the contact emails to cancel or better modify your bookings.